My friend and I have dogs from the same litter (mine: Pancakes and her's: Babs). I also have another puppy that she absolutely adores! Well it is birthday time for our dogs. I made this card to send to Babs from Pancakes and my other baby, Nola. Look at the bottom of the page to see how their "signatures" turned out. Here are the materials I used:
- woofers and tweeters stamp set by paper smooches
- colorbox- blackbird
- labels two die cuts by spellbinders
- memento ink- tuxedo black
- copic markers- E33, E34, E51, E53, T10, B16
- greeting die cut set by impression obsession
Haha! It really is wonderful to have the love of dogs in your life!