Typically, I wonder around the craft room trying to decide what I want to make or I head right for the newly purchased goodies. I like that the challenges give you a little bit of direction. The title of this challenge is "Sparkle and Shine." It is hard to see some of the sparkle from the wink of stella, but it is all over the hearts. There are also glittery dabs on the dots. Here are the materials I made for my card:
- Road Map stamp (J15058) by Impression Obsession
- More Basic Greetings (CL549) by Impression Obsession
- copic markers- R27, R29, R35, R46
- stitched rectangles by Lawn Fawn
- aluminum foil- talk about SHINE!
- wink of stella- clear
- cuddlebug swirly embossing plate
- red and silver ribbon from Home Goods
- memento ink- tuxedo black
The challenges are fun! Thanks again, Karen!