So I tried to be cool like Jenny, but I couldn't get the halo look that she gets. However, I still like the card. You can't really tell in the pictures, but the cupcake paper and the enamel dots are glitttery. Also, I am entering this card in the IO Happy Birthday Challenge. Here are the materials I used:
- Birthday Cake (CL203) stamp set by Impression Obsession
- paper- cupcake glitter paper pad by Best Creation Inc.
- copics- B0000, B000, G02, YG00, YG01, Y38, YR04, C1, RV23, R27, V01
- Labels 28 and Decorative Labels 28 by spellbinders
- memento ink- tuxedo black
- gold glittered enamel dots