Saturday, April 18, 2015

Getting Married Means....

Inside:

I won't be doing any card making over the next couple of weeks because of a busy schedule :( However, I can't complain because I will be enjoying other hobbies. So, I am getting ahead on a few things this weekend. This card is for an old friend of my husband. My man has always preferred the company of women so at our wedding, he has two grooms ladies. One of those sweet girls is getting married in May. Here are the materials I used:
  • A Formal Affair stamp by Artful Stamper
  • The Ball stamp by Artful Stamper
  • wedding sentiment stamp by Inkadinkado
  • congratulations die cut by Paper Smooches
  • copics- W00, W0, N6, N7, R46
  • liquid appliqué (pearl necklace)
  • paper- words of love by carta bella
  • memento ink- tuxedo black
  • white twine

1 comment: