Sunday, December 27, 2015

Sprinkled with Fun

Oh my goodness! I have spent the last month making several of the calendar cards for gifts. It took up a lot of my time, but now I'm ready to get back to making new cards. I've said this before, and I'm sure I will say it again, but I never seem to have birthday cards handy. So, get ready for a flow of birthday cards. This stamp came from a new set that I have been dying to use and it is begging to be a shaker card! Here are the materials I used:
  • Donut You Know stamp set by Reverse Confetti
  • regal rose ink by Stampin' Up
  • paper- birthday wishes paper pack by echo park
  • silver sequins
  • coordinating twine
Well I hope there will be more to come soon!

1 comment:

  1. You have been busy making birthday cards with all your new goodies. They all look great. See you on Saturday

    ReplyDelete