Monday, September 11, 2017

Happy Pumpkin Spice Season!

Fall is so fun! I say this with every fall card because it's true! I got my first pumpkin spice latte of the season yesterday. I know, I know... I'm totally basic, but I love them! Thanks to the nasty Hurricane Irma, I've had a little extra time to craft due to schools closing. This card is for the Impression Obsession Challenge: Harvest Hellos. Here are the materials I used:

  • Pumpkin Spice Season (D14577) stamp by Impression Obsession
  • Pumpkin Patch (DIE202-G) die cuts by Impression Obsession
  • Bushel of Apples (DIE204-B) die cut by Impression Obsession
  • The Story of Fall paper pack by Echo Park
  • memento ink- rich cocoa
  • burlap ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Yummy, pumpkin spice lattes...perfect addition for crafting fall cards!
    Love that you have mixed the new with the old. Great card, Leigh!

    ReplyDelete