I love this little scarecrow! Next time, I would use some green colors to make the shirt. I think it might pop better that way. Here are the materials I used:
- sam the scarecrow stamp by impression obsession
- copics- Y35, B91, B93, B95, E37, E39, E51, E53, E55, E93,YR04, YR07, YR09, YR23, YR24, T5, R24, R27, 0 (colorless blender)airbrushing materials- color: Y35
- spellbinders labels eight die cut
- large stitched rectangle stackables by lawn fawn
- fall colored paper
- sentiment stamp by stampendous!
- brown toned ribbon
Oh I love fall!!