Monday, November 17, 2014

The First Thanksgiving

My kindergarteners are putting on a Thanksgiving play again this year. This is the perfect card to give my assistant for all of the wonderful work she does for the kiddos and for me to get ready for the play (and the many things she does all year long!). Here are the materials I used:
  • stamps- all by stampabilities (pilgrim boy, pilgrim girl, Indian boy, Indian girl)- sorry I couldn't find the Indian girl stamp
  • thanksgiving stamp by inkadinkado (OLD school stamp)
  • copics- R29, YR24, E27, E39, E50, E51, E53, T2, T5, T7, B24
  • versamagic ink- gingerbread
  • memento ink- tuxedo black and rich cocoa
  • matching ribbon
  • paper- carta bella (a perfect autumn paper pack)


Front:
Inside:
I'm so grateful for all the wonderful people in my life :)

1 comment:

  1. Leigh, this is adorable, I'm sure your assistant will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete