Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sentence Enhancers

I got a last minute invite to a concert yesterday and I had the best time! This is just a little thank you card for the sweet friend that invited me. The design came from Freshly Made Sketches #204
Here are the materials I used:
  • Coffee BFFs stamp by Art impressions
  • Sentence Enhancers stamp by Riley and Company
  • paper- painted blooms paper pack by Penny Black
  • stitched rectangle dies by My Favorite Things
  • copics- R22, R43, R85, G07, E00, E25, E31, E39, Y15, Y19, Y38, YR68, B23, B26, BG32
  • pearlescent chalks
  • memento ink- tuxedo black
  • coordinating ribbons

 Inside:

3 comments:

  1. Oh this is adorable!! I LOVE that fun stamp you used and that sentiment-just perfect!!!! Great take on the challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card. I love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly can't stop smiling at your fabulous image - I just love these two girls sipping away on their drinks! thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete