Friday, September 11, 2015

Witchy Halloween Shaker

Shaker cards challenge me. I have even taken a class on how to do it and it still takes me 3-4 tries to get it right! Here is the sketch from the Try Stampin' on Tuesday Challenge #234:
 Here are the materials I used:
  • Girl's Night Out stamp by Art Impressions
  • paper- ghouls and goodies by Doodlebug designs
  • small and large stitched circle die cuts by Lawn Fawn
  • copics- N5, N6, N7, Y38, YG23, YG25, YR23, YR24, E35, E39, V05, V06
  • labels 8 die cut by Spellbinders
  • Halloween Party stamp set by Impression Obsession
  • coordinating ribbon
  • memento ink- tuxedo black
  • Tim holtz- orange distress ink

Inside:

2 comments:

  1. Lovely halloween card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Try Stampin on Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are two things, I love shaker cards and Halloween! It can't get any better than combining them both. Leigh, thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Crystal

    ReplyDelete