Friday, July 18, 2014

I laughed so hard...

If it hasn't ever actually happened to you, then I am sad for you. It is both the best and most embarrassing feeling to laugh that hard!! Here are the materials I used:

  • Girlfriends laughing stamp set by art impressions unmounted
  • paper- october afternoon (public library)
  • momento ink- tuxedo black
  • copic markers- B23, B24, B26, RV21, RV23, RV25, E00, E51, E55, E57, BG13, BG15, C00, C0, Y15, Y13, Y11
  • color box- chestnut roan
  • scalloped and straight rectangle diecuts
  • rhinestones by recollections
  • foam tape
  • tape runner
  • pink ribbon
  • ultimate glue

Front:
Inside:
Don't you love when you laugh THAT hard?
Here is the card that I used as inspiration:


1 comment:

  1. This so reminds me of my girlfriends, don't you love to laugh like that?!! Great design papers and color combination!

    ReplyDelete