Friday, July 11, 2014

I like the way you roll!

This card can be used for SO MANY occasions. I have made it a couple of times. I've used it to say thank you, "just because," happy birthday, etc. Here are the materials I used:

  • Let's roll stamp set by Lawn Fawn
  • Let's roll diecuts by Lawn Fawn
  • versafine ink- vintage sepia
  • circle diecut
  • momento ink- tuxedo black
  • copics: E25, E27, E29, E53, E55, R29, YR23, G24, G28
  • color box- chestnut roan
  • Tim Holtz distress ink- worn lipstick
  • brown striped cord
  • tape runner
  • foam tape
  • ultimate glue
  • polka dot scrap paper
Front:
Inside:
I don't have a picture of the card that inspired mine. I saw it in a card store and did my best to replicate it. There is a card that looks very similar to this one on the lawn fawn website as well. 
Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment