Well the stamp on this one is from the days of buying stamps on wooden blocks, but I'm sure there is a modern stamp out there that will do the job as well. These are the materials I used:
- wine bottle and glass stamp by Stamps Happen, inc.
- sleep number stamp by Funny Bones
- versafine ink- vintage sepia
- color box- chestnut roan
- copic markers- R39, R59, E55, Y17, Y19, YG23, YG25, B0000, B00
- paper- the sweetest thing (honey paper pack)
- blue striped cord
- lime green brads
- foam tape
- tape runner
- scotch tape
Have you found your sleep number?