Monday, June 30, 2014

come away with me- wanderlust



Graphic 45 has a lot of beautiful paper, but I didn't understand how to use it at first. Every time I saw paper with a bunch of individual pictures, I wondered what the purpose was. I started taking card classes with my mom by a woman named Miriam. She has wonderful ideas. You can check out her blog here.
  • Graphic 45 come away with me collection (individual sheet- look out world & cosmopolitan)
  • color box- chestnut roan 
  • tape runner
  • twine
  • ultimate glue
Front:
Inside:

The great thing about the Graphic 45 collections is that you don't need a lot of materials or extra embellishments to make beautiful projects. 
*Thanks to Miriam for her wonderful classes! (You can take her classes at Impressive Ideas in Roswell, GA)

No comments:

Post a Comment