The pop-up box cards are far easier than they look. Please click here for a tutorial on how to make one. I couldn't explain better than this lady already has. This was the card for my dad this year! These are the materials I used:
- 1 sheet of red 12"x12" cardstock paper
- coordinating arrow and stripe patterned paper from Kraft Funday (Happy Days)
- boys will be boys stamp set by Taylored Expressions
- versafine ink- vintage sepia
- copic markers- W-2, W-3, W-7, G24, G28, G29, Y15, Y17, Y19, YR04, YR07, YR09, R24, R27
- strips of sturdy plastic
- tape runner
- ultimate glue
You know all of the annoying, hard to open plastic packages? Well, we finally have a use for them! I took the plastic casing from a spellbinders die cut set and cut out a few strips to use for holding up the pieces. See below.
Here is the break down for the copic coloring:
grill (ours is a big green egg)- W-2, W-3, W-7, G24, G28, G29
kabobs- R27, Y19, G24
steak- R24, R27
flame- Y15, Y17, YR04, YR07, YR09
Happy [belated] Father's Day to all the grill masters out there!