Although I am happy with this card, I am sad to say it is for a friend that is moving :( These are the materials I used:
- happy trails stamp set by Lawn Fawn
- acrylic stamping block
- happy trails die cuts by Lawn Fawn
- versafine ink- onyx black and toffee
- Tim Holtz distress ink- picked raspberry
- copic markers- B0000, B00, B01, G43, G46, G82, YG13, YG11, V01, V04, R24, R27, N-10, Y02, T-1, T-2, T-3
- scrap paper- light green, dark green, beige, and outdoor related paper
- tape runner
- 1/8" foam tape
- scotch tape
- red & white striped cord (thread-like ribbon)
- pre-made recycled paper card
Water colors would be easier with this background, but I don't have any so I used markers instead. Here are the copic marker breakdowns:
trees- G43, G46, G82 (G46 goes on the outside, then G82 and G43)
trailer- YG11, YG13, V01, V04, T-1, B0000
tires- T-2, T-3, N-10
car- R24, R27, B0000, Y02
road- T-1, T-2, T-3
These are the copics I used for the background: B0000, B00, B01. I took the B01 and ran it along the edges and just a little on the front of the card. Then I used just a little of B00 to fade to a lighter color. Lastly, I used B0000 to blend all the colors together and to keep the center a very light blue color.
This is the card that I was mimicking:
This example and many others can be found on the Lawn Fawn blog.
Thanks for stopping by! Happy crafting trails to you all!