Saturday, June 28, 2014

sending love your way


Okay, I made a few minor mistakes when making this card, but I still like the way it turned out. What I really like about it is that you can send it to anyone, for just about any occasion. Here are the materials I used:
  • you've got mail stamp set by Lawn Fawn
  • versafine- vintage sepia
  • versamagic- night sky & red magic
  • happy trails stamp set by Lawn Fawn
  • copic markers- B21, B23, 24, B26, R29
  • spell binders- ribbon tags trio set
  • x-acto knife
  • ribbon cords- red/white striped & blue/white striped
  • scotch tape
  • tape runner
  • 1/8" foam tape
  • Navy blue and red scrap paper
Front:

I colored the mailbox using B21, B23, B24, and B26. I colored the hearts using R29. Then I inked the edges of the mailbox using the B26 marker and the envelopes using the sepia. I then used the 
x-acto knife to cut a slit for one envelope leaving the mailbox. 
Inside:
Thanks for stopping by and sending some love my way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment