This one is for my dad, the gardener! This could be done with different sentiments or without one at all. Here are the materials I used:
- green thumb stamp set by Paper Smooches
- healthy vibes stamp set by Paper Smooches
- acrylic stamping block
- recollections mini card and envelope (3"x3")
- versafine ink- vintage sepia
- earth toned scrap paper
- Tim Holtz distress ink- mowed lawn
- copic markers- YG11, YG13, YG17, YR04, YR07, R35, R37, R39
- tape runner
- 1/8" foam tape
The front is very simple! I colored the leaves and pea pod using the YG11, YG13, & YG17 copics. For the radish I used the R35, R37, R39 markers. Then the YR04 and YR07 markers on the carrot.
That is about as simple as it gets!