Saturday, June 28, 2014

#i'll follow you anytime

I love this card! These are the materials I used:
  • #awesome stamp set from Lawn Fawn
  • acrylic stamping block
  • #awesome die cuts from Lawn Fawn
  • versafine ink- onyx black
  • copic markers: B00, B01, Y02, Y00, T-4, T-2, N-10, R29, YG01, Y06, Y38
  • paper- chevron [simple stories (snap life!)] & pink cardstock (scrap paper)
  • Tim Holtz distress inks- evergreen bough & mowed lawn
  • tape runner
  • foam tape

Front:
Here is the breakdown on what I used for the coloring:
Twitter bird: B00, B01
Instagram cameraB01, YG01, Y02, Y38, R29, [the first 5 colors are in order from right to left of the stripes on the camera] T-4, T-2, N-10
Facebook thumb: Y00, Y02, Y06
Inside:
I used the evergreen distress ink to stamp the camera image. Hint- ink the stamp and stamp once on scrap paper and then on the colored paper (without re-inking) to give it a more faded look. 

Here is the image that inspired my card, but I'm not sure what the inside looks like: 
This card and other great ideas can be found on the Lawn Fawn blog.
#happycrafting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment